i know, i'm quite the diligent blogger speaking words of wisdom to all who read...[not true.]
anyway, a few things have happened...
-i passed praxis 2
-i turned 24
-i got a job for next year
[8th grade family and consumer science teacher (home ec)]
[jr. high cheer coach]
-i finished my 2nd semester of grad school
life is busy and about to change. a lot.
i will be concerned with the world of school spirit, notions, fabric, nutrition, cooking, child development, and other various life skills. in turn, maybe this will sharpen my own life skills? i mean they say the best way to learn is to teach, right?
1 comment:
Congrats on all this fun stuff! I can't wait to swap stories. If I make a trip to LR this summer, I expect you to clear you schedule to hang out w/ me for a few hours :)
Post a Comment